Pageviews

Sunday 14 November 2010

Moscow&Me&November

By Ally

Hello!
November has started.
What about me...I spent a wonderful time last week.
I was on A-HA concert with my friend. I like this band a lot,so it was really amazing!
The weather was very nice for moscow autumn. Good time for photoshoot)
And here are the pics.

Hey!)


Milirary coat - Topshop, hat and boots from unknown stores in Paris, my mum's scarf(H&M), jeans - Uniqlo, bag - Next.
My photowork.
Evening Moscow.                                                                                                                                        

































Welcome to the delicious land of food. Grocery store №1 in Moscow.
Royal place :D

My favourite food.
Hedgehogs)
 New post will be soon.
Ally)

2 comments:

  1. Очень понравилась сумка. крутая.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Приятно слышать) спасибо

    ReplyDelete